Elite PT LLC - Rehoboth
Stuart Kingston Gallery Building
One Grenoble Place (on the Boardwalk)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Phone: (302) 226-2691 | Fax: (302) 226-2692
- East on Rehoboth Ave
- Left on 1st Street continue over bridge
- Curve around onto Lake Ave
- Right on Lakeview before Henlopen Hotel
- Left on Grenoble Place
- Clinic is in the Stuart Kingston Building on the left at the end of Grenoble Place
This clinic is located on the boardwalk in the resort of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Famous for its beaches, boardwalk, eclectic shops, amusements, and sporting activities, today's Rehoboth Beach is also known as “The Nations’ Summer Capital” and one of the East coast's popular summer vacation destinations. We often treat patients from other offices while they are on vacation allowing continuation of treatment while vacationing in Rehoboth.
Services at this location include:
Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre and post-operative therapy for a variety of orthopedic procedures and conditions
- Post-rehabilitation and preventive exercise programs
- Golf Conditioning Rehabilitation and Exercise programs
- ACL Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Consultation with instruction in individualized home programs
- Sports consultation with emphasis on prevention of injury
- Sprains and Strains
- Soft tissue and movement restriction analysis
- Muscular imbalances/joint capsule restrictions
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Gait abnormalities
Rehabilitation of spine and associated injuries and dysfunctions:
- Acute whiplash/back sprains/strains
- Post-operative spine rehabilitation
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Alignment/Sacro-Iliac Dysfunctions
- Treatment of Postural dysfunctions
Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
Hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries
Additional Services at this location:
The Alter G Antigravity Treadmill
- Unique un-weighting technology provides the opportunity to rehabilitate lower extremities like never before.
- Precise partial weight-bearing enables accurate implementation of unweighting protocols.
- Provides highly effective neuromuscular and proprioceptive retraining.
- Technology developed at NASA and further developed by AlterG for medical rehabilitation, fitness and sports performance training.
- The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is FDA-cleared for the following indications:
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehabilitation after total joint replacement
- Gait training in neurologic patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in older patients
- Weight control and reduction
- Sport specific conditioning programs and aerobic conditioning
The Reformer offers all the benefits of Pilates including overall strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance. These things in turn lead to improvements including better posture, efficient movement, core strength, and for many, relief from pain associated with physical imbalances such as back pain.
TPI™ Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
The TPI Certified Golf Instructor can educate you about the latest in golf-specific health and fitness, from golf swing biomechanics, to physical screenings, to exercise prescriptions, to the most recent research and development in the field of golf swing analysis. Our therapist will use TPI’s golf specific, fitness screening process, or their injury screening process to address your physical limitations and/or injury.
Titlest Performance Institute
Licensed Physical Therapist Services (Not covered by insurance, HSA eligible)
- Biomechanical Evaluation (60-70 min)
Evaluation of posture, flexibility & muscular impbalances - Great for prevention of orthopedic injuries.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization (30 min)
Skilled massage tailored to your specific muscular restrictions.
- Personal Training (30 min)
- TPI Golf Assessment
Massage (50 min)
- Deep Tissue
5 session package: 5% discount
10 session package: 15% discount
Personal Training: (by a Certified Personal Trainer)
- 60 minutes
- 5 session package
- 10 session package
Platinum Training: (65 years and older)
- Safe weight training, supervised cardio and stretching
- 10 session package
Pilates Training (60 minutes)
- 5 pack: 5% discount
- 10 pack: 10% discount
- Daily rate
- Weekly rate
- Monthly rate
- 10 Day Pass Card
Group rates available
Massage Saturday and Sunday after hours by appointment only
Skilled Physical Therapy Services Covered by Insurance with Physician prescriptions.
- Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00am to 2:00 pm