Elite PT LLC - Harbor East
(Located Inside the Maryland Athletic Club)
655 President Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 528-9127 | Fax: (410) 528-9128
- Take I-83 South towards Baltimore.
- Take I-83 to the end. I-83 becomes N. President Street, which turns into S. President Street.
- When you reach the circle, follow it around ¾’s of the way and make a right on Aliceanna Street.
- Take your 1st left onto Exeter Street.
The parking garage is located immediately past the Arhaus Furniture Store on your left and across from Whole Foods Market.
If you’re walking, enter from President Street at the circle and take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
To enter from the parking garage, take the parking ramp from Exeter St to levels 3, 4, 5 or 6. Look for MAC Elevator in Southwest corner of building. Take that elevator (street access elevator) down to the 2nd floor.
Elite PT at the MAC in Harbor East specializes in outpatient orthopedic, manual, and sports physical therapy. We offer state of the art treatment, including Functional Dry Needling and aquatic therapy, and we are only one of a handful of practitioners in the country to offer The Raggi Method of Postural Correction using Daniele Raggi’s Pancafit boards. Although we provide the most advanced treatment techniques, we remain old school in limiting our patient load to provide exceptional one-on-one care, seeing no more than two patients per hour. Our professional staff is committed to personalized attention providing one-on-one care to help you achieve your optimal functional ability.
Harbor East MAC:
Our Baltimore clinic is located inside the MAC in scenic Harbor East. We are fortunate to have access to the entire facility to rehab our patients, from the Pilates studio, to the four salt water pools. This spectacular 54,000 square foot award winning facility defines wellness as the achievement of balance between our physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual selves. We are just minutes from I-83, and the parking is easy in the garage right inside our building.
Services at this location include:
Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre and post-operative therapy for a variety of orthopedic procedures and conditions
- Post-rehabilitation and preventive exercise programs
- Runner’s Rehabilitation and Exercise programs
- ACL Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Consultation with instruction in individualized home programs
- Sports consultation with emphasis on prevention of injury
- Sprains and Strains
- Soft tissue and movement restriction analysis
- Muscular imbalances/joint capsule restrictions
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Gait abnormalities
Rehabilitation of spine and associated injuries and dysfunctions:
- Acute whiplash/back sprains/strains
- Post-operative spine rehabilitation
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Alignment/Sacro-Iliac Dysfunctions
- Treatment of Postural dysfunctions
Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
Hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries