Elite PT LLC - Wilmington
910 Foulk Road, Suite 100
Wilmington, DE 19803
Phone: (302) 477-1536 | Fax: (302) 477-1564
Directions from the North or South:
- Follow Route I-95 north or south to the Route 202 exit.
- Take the exit for Route 202 North (towards West Chester, PA)
- After exiting, remain in the right lane and follow sign for NORTH 261 Foulk Rd
- Stay on Foulk Rd for approximately 1 mile to the intersection of Foulk & Wilson Roads (There will be a traffic light with a Wawa to your right, and Exxon on opposite side of intersection).
- Stay in right lane and proceed straight through the light and after 100 yards make the first right into the parking lot for the FOULK & WILSON PROFESSIONAL CENTRE at 910 Foulk Rd.
- Our building is the nearest to Foulk Rd.
This clinic is conveniently located within the Foulk & Wilson Professional Centre in North Wilmington, Delaware. This facility is brand new as of May 2014, and provides the ideal environment for rehabilitation, wellness, and sports specific training. A dedicated functional training area including rubberized floor and a turf surface allow for return to sport activities and progressions. The combination of talented, experienced, manually oriented physical therapists, along with the latest in state of the art equipment and techniques provide for a comprehensive approach in all aspects of our profession.
Services at this location include:
Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre and post-operative therapy for a variety of orthopedic procedures and conditions
- Post-rehabilitation and preventive exercise programs
- Golf Conditioning Rehabilitation and Exercise programs
- ACL Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Consultation with instruction in individualized home programs
- Sports consultation with emphasis on prevention of injury
- Sprains and Strains
- Soft tissue and movement restriction analysis
- Muscular imbalances/joint capsule restrictions
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Gait abnormalities
Rehabilitation of spine and associated injuries and dysfunctions:
- Acute whiplash/back sprains/strains
- Post-operative spine rehabilitation
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Alignment/Sacro-Iliac Dysfunctions
- Treatment of Postural dysfunctions
Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
Hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries
The Alter G Antigravity Treadmill
- Unique un-weighting technology provides the opportunity to rehabilitate lower extremities like never before.
- Precise partial weight-bearing enables accurate implementation of unweighting protocols.
- Provides highly effective neuromuscular and proprioceptive retraining.
- Technology developed at NASA and further developed by AlterG for medical rehabilitation, fitness and sports performance training.
- The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is FDA-cleared for the following indications:
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehabilitation after total joint replacement
- Gait training in neurologic patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in older patients
- Weight control and reduction
- Sport specific conditioning programs and aerobic conditioning
The reACT Eccentric Trainer
- The reACT Trainer is a paradigm shift in health and fitness. Utilizing non impact, with anaerobic exercise, provides rapid strength gains in just two 10 minute sessions per week.
- Proven benefits of reACT include:
- Rapid increases in muscle mass, strength, and power compared to other training methods.
- Improved balance, coordination, and kinesthetic awareness.
- Improved core strength and stability.
- Injury prevention by improving the muscles ability to absorb force.
The Graston Technique™
Graston Technique® is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. The technique utilizes specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
TPI™ Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
The TPI Certified Golf Instructor can educate you about the latest in golf-specific health and fitness, from golf swing biomechanics, to physical screenings, to exercise prescriptions, to the most recent research and development in the field of golf swing analysis. Our therapist will use TPI’s golf specific, fitness screening process, or their injury screening process to address your physical limitations and/or injury.
ART™ – Active Release Techniques
ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved with ART.